Restore an entire email server... or a single email message. Storage Guardian's Microsoft Exchange backup service provides email backup options that are specific to your unique needs. Our service includes pre-set levels of backup and restoration – from an entire Exchange network to individual emails sent by Microsoft Outlook users. You choose your pre-determined email backup level and then let Storage Guardian do the rest.
The Storage Guardian Microsoft Exchange Service includes an exciting key feature called Local VDR. When you enable this feature, your Exchange database is backed up not only to a remote off-site vault, but also to your local network. This can enable you to restore email data at LAN speeds, saving you valuable time.
Here are some key benefits:
- Restore a single email from just one of your MS Outlook users, or recover your entire MS Exchange network in the event of a disaster
- Users can choose which emails to backup/restore via a filter
- Users can maintain ultimate control over storage growth, resources and performance
- Data is compressed and the service is fast, leading to short backup times
- Back up only selected emails if desired, rather than entire Exchange databases
The following features are included in this service:
- Free Agent
- SMTP Notifications
- Budget Allocation
- AES Encryption
- Long-Term Storage
- Compliant with HIPAA and SEC Ruling 17CFR 240 17a4
If you use Microsoft Exchange and want your email backups to have the security, flexibility and reliability of Storage Guardian behind them, please get in touch.